Monday, December 1, 2008

Thus far...






Well, this is my first time officially "blogging." I put it off for a while because I have a facebook account, but facebook does not provide much of an outlet for blogging. So here I go...on this site, you will find updates from our household to yours.

Just to get you up-to-date:
Nate and I got married on November 1, 2008. Today is our ONE MONTH mark (I fondly refer to it as our "monthiversary"). Marriage has been such a blessing, so far. I have been provided with a wonderful, caring, kind, God-loving husband who puts up with me and all my faults; which is just miraculous, if you ask me (can I get an amen?).

Nate and I live in a two bedroom, two bath townhouse that is close to both of our jobs. We also have two dogs: Kylie (an australian dingo mix) and Drake (a shih tzu).

Both of our families are blending well. This Thanksgiving, we had the opportunity to spend the day with BOTH families (Wienerts/Edwards/Fitzpatricks). It was so much fun! I also had the opportunity to spend more time with Nate's family. Nate and I are both looking forward to Christmas and spending even more time with both sides of the family. And speaking of Christmas, Nate spent his evening doing an awesome job of putting up Christmas lights outside! What a dream it is to have our own house that we can decorate for the holidays!

Marriage has been a lot of fun...I am living with my best friend and going through life with him! Everyone laughs and says, "You are in the honeymoon stage," and to a certain extent, I am (as I should be!!), but I also believe that the Lord has just blessed me with an amazing husband and a chance to be a supportive wife.





1 comment:

Angela said...

YEAH, I'm so glad you're doing a blog page!! You are blessed with a wonderful husband...he is VERY patient and sweet!
The lights look AWESOME!!!